What I've done
2022 - 2023
- Helped a team switch the platform powering their chat application (React Native) on a very tight deadline.
- Build user-facing features for Hyperproof and helped maintain product's quality.
- Built a React Native application for helping woodworkers to properly tension their bandsaw using its vibration for Inkleind.
- Helped refactor a Java Spring Boot Application to AWS Lambda (Java).
- Mentored junior developers in how to integrate a new feature in a legacy PHP application.
- Helped with a transition in code ownership of a legacy Mobile Ionic 1 App.
- Built a React Native application for improving and nurturing relationship named Passport Journeys.
- Built a React Native application aimed to help people live a better, happier and healthier life for Proelio Health.
2018 – 2019
- Coded a 3D file conversion program from FBX to PlayCanvas's JSON format for Herth.
- Updated an Android app to add data synchronization and some new features. The client lost the source code, so it was rewritten from scratch. I was hired by Camp Hickory Hill.
- Built a web application with Laravel and React for TextMyGuests.
- Built some new features in a React Native application for Behaviorsoft.
- Built a multipage survey in React (Many custom components required for the user experience) for <div>ersity PBC.
- Started working with various companies in the U.S. through NouKòd , a local agency.
- Created a quiz application for a friend. What I was most proud of was the built-in package management system, allowing installation, update, and removal of a set of questions. It was built for Android with Kotlin.